I'm Bridget. I am a mom of 4, and RN, and a certified life coach. I teach moms to break free of emotional blocks, like worry, overwhelm, anger, sadness, and resentment. I help women to be fully present in the now, and actually enjoy your life and those in it!
It's time to stop surviving and start truly thriving and living a life you love!
- Do you feel like you are always behind or rushing through your day?
- Do you procrastinate or put things off that you really want or need to do?
- Do you react easily to your kids or spouse or co workers?
- Do you wish the people in your life would just anticipate your needs instead of always having to ask?
- Do you find yourself over exercising, drinking, smoking, scrolling, or even shopping because life is hard, and you deserve a break?
- Do you feel grateful for your life, but do not feel in love with your life?
- Do you always feel like you are messing up?
- Do you get easily triggered or hurt feelings when people give you feedback?
- Do you worry that everyone is judging you?
- Do you want balance between work and home life?
- Do you feel like you have lost sight of your dreams and feel disconnected from your purpose?
- Do you struggle to find the time, energy, or even the money to do what you want to do vs what you think you should want to do?
- Do you want to have a deep connection with your spouse?
- Do you feel lonely and struggle to find friends that you can take off your mask and completely be yourself?
I promise you are not alone, and I also promise life doesn't have to feel this way. You can learn how to change your internal experience so you can show up differently and create a different outward experience.
Life is not hard because of the season you are in; it is hard because you think this season is supposed to be hard. You do not have to 'just get by'. You really can create a life you love living while still loving your people well.
I am going to show you how!
Work with Bridget
1:1 Container. Discovering Me
6 months of support, accountability, and transformation. It's time to discover and fall in love with who you have always been.
Includes bi weekly calls with action steps for the week and full voxer support in between.
Mini Course; Live with More Overflow and Less Overwhelm.
Inside this 5 part video series, you will learn
- why overwhelm really shows up in your life
- how to go from overwhelm to calm in less than 30 seconds.
- how to create a life where you experience less overwhelm
- how to feel in control of your schedule and your time.
** PLUS you get a FREE e-book created just for the multitasking mamma to help her get her time back.
Click below to get this self-paced course NOW.
Bridget has a powerful testimony on how she used wine for years to get by and show up for her life. After choosing sobriety and learning powerful mindset and somatic tools, Bridget now gets the honor of sharing her story and these tools with women around the world. Even if alcohol is not your thing, we all have our thing we do to feel better.
What if the answer to feeling better was to truly get good at feeling is ALL.
Here are some topics Bridget has spoken on before and she is willing to tailor her message to meet the needs of your group or event.
- The biggest myths on why we can't prioritize ourself and how to truly create a daily self care practice.
- The power of our emotions and how to use our emotions to help us grow.
- Two key ingredients to create a RESILIENT RELATIONSHIP.
- The truth about triggers, and how to allow our triggers to teach us where we need to go next.
- Why we people please and procrastinate and how to stop today?
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
I am wildly passionate about helping moms life a life they love with the people they love most!
Let's stay connected, and let's have some freakin fun!
"A big AHA after working with Bridget is to not label myself. I always thought I was an anxious person, not someone that is experiencing anxiety. It’s so true that when you put yourself in a box, you tend to stay there. I haven’t had a single day of anxiety since. Through your coaching, I learned how to better handle my triggers and emotions and take time to think before reacting. I also speak kindly to myself and don’t put pressure on myself in certain areas which has released a lot of the anxiety I used to have" Carrie
" I started working with Bridget to deal with the stressed of motherhood and starting my own coaching business. I didn't realize how much I was letting my thoughts run the show. Bridget helped me take back my power and my time. I am so incredibly grateful for skills as a coach and kindness as a friend. I am excited to renew and continue working with her" Elli
" I have been sober for a long time. I learned more with Bridget in just our first session then all of my work in AA and therapy combined. My husband and friends have noticed a difference after just a little bit of time with Bridget". Emily