WHO DO I SERVE?
I help women who from the outside have a great life, but inside they are miserable. She might have a family or a job, but overall, there is a sense of unfulfillment. She feels like she has lost herself. She knows she should be grateful for this beautiful life, but she doesn't FEEL it. Her life lacks true joy because she knows there is more to this life.
Before coaching, my clients struggle with feeling:
- Unsupported in their life.
- Overwhelmed and burnt out.
- A sense of failure in their role at home or in the workplace.
- A lack of purpose
- Reactive and impatient over little things.
- Disconnected to their kids and partner.
- Guilt for taking time to relax or play.
- Frustrated by the people in your life.
- Exhausted.....all the time!
After coaching with me, my clients report feeling
- Balanced between work, play and rest.
- Present to the small moments of their life and to the people in it.
- Less stress and overwhelm.
- Confident in creating boundaries to protect what matters most.
- Less triggered and reactive to the people in their life.
- More empowered to ask for what they need in a way that creates more connection.
- Connected to their own sense of self worth that completely eradicates guilt.
- Less anxious and more calm.
- Energetic throughout their days at work and at home.
- Truly in love with their life and the people they share it with.
If this sounds like something you need to, you are in the right place. I have helped hundreds of women create this shift and experience true joy from the inside/out.
Work with Bridget
1:1 Container. Reclaim Her Wild
Three months of support, accountability, and transformation. It's time to rediscover who you are underneath all your achievements. It is time to bring back balance, fun, and connection to your life and relationships.
Includes weekly calls with action steps for the week and full support and accountability in between.
Mini Course; Live with More Overflow and Less Overwhelm.
Inside this self-paced course, you will learn
- why overwhelm really shows up in your life
- how to go from overwhelm to calm in less than 30 seconds.
- how to create a life where you experience less overwhelm.
** PLUS you get a FREE e-book created just for the multitasking mamma to help get your time back!
Do you work with other women who are experiencing burnout and overall unfulfillment in their lives? I love delivering an energetic and interactive experience to the workplace through a workshop style talk/ hot seat coaching.
Signature topics include, but are not limited to the following:
The importance and practical ways of incorporating mindfulness within a busy lifestyle.
- Managing Overwhelm & Stress
- Prioritizing yourself
- Prioritizing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Learning to feel less triggered.
- Communicating needs and boundaries in a way that bridges connection.
- Creating true balance in your life.
I am so freaking passionate about helping women feel wildly turned on by their life!
You don't have to wait for the outside world to change to feel how you want to feel. You get to experience your deepest desires NOW!
"A big AHA after working with Bridget is to not label myself. I always thought I was an anxious person, not someone that is experiencing anxiety. It’s so true that when you put yourself in a box, you tend to stay there. I haven’t had a single day of anxiety since. Through your coaching, I learned how to better handle my triggers and emotions and take time to think before reacting. I also speak kindly to myself and don’t put pressure on myself in certain areas which has released a lot of the anxiety I used to have" Carrie
" I started working with Bridget to deal with the stressed of motherhood and starting my own coaching business. I didn't realize how much I was letting my thoughts run the show. Bridget helped me take back my power and my time. I am so incredibly grateful for skills as a coach and kindness as a friend. I am excited to renew and continue working with her" Elli
" I have been sober for a long time. I learned more with Bridget in just our first session then all of my work in AA and therapy combined. My husband and friends have noticed a difference after just a little bit of time with Bridget". Emily